The Reaperman

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Conversations with a girl

Oct 10

hi...

Oosps, i'v also guilty of not writing to you. Ben concentrating toomuch on work. I had a lazy weekend. Only exciting thing i did was gofor onstage. Did i tell you abt it? It was for the soloists....nattysang. She was good, but i thought generally she is much better, andthat did not come thru. I think she did not pick the best songs. andshe was nervous as hell. MOre nervous than shen she was on the stageof venice. BUt it was good fun, cuz i think the most no of ppl frmvenice were there, and again it waz like a renewion. SHe got a massivecheering squad. My fav singer tho was sheranga. Remember...i spoke abther once. She is just amazing... think.

Work and mosque, getting home and watching TV even if there is nothignon...its becoming a routine during the weekdays. I hate routines. Ieven try and take a different route to work everyday just to avoidgetting into a rut. But work and mosque is becoming a dangerous routine. Must find more things to do. I sometimes think that theanswer to taht is to not get lazy. I tend to get lazy and thencomplacent. Must keep pushing myself. I think the best work comes whenyou have a gun to your head. You know what i mean...Anyway. i amrambling,

I went to the dentist today. I really realy hate doctors...i meangoing to them. A hospital is a place i avoid at all costs. anyway,dentists freak me out too. The last time i went was abt 3 years ago,and i refused to go alone. This time, i forced myself to go and amquite proud to say that i was very brave. I did not scream even once:) It was actaully interesting. cuz through a couple of mirrors, icould actually see where the problem was and saw my cavity. He drilleda bit into the cavity, which didnt hurt like i thought it would Ithink even the doc was surprised, cuz he kept asking if it hurt. thenhe cleaned it out and put in a temp filling. Then i asked him to clean my teeth. He put a tiny tiny bit of some toothpaste and got this tinypolishing thing out and started polishing my teeth. I have to go againto get the lower jaw done and in weeks to get a permanent filling.But it was a fun expereiecne actaully. At least, becaue it didnt pain.

I have to get ready for mosque again. tonight, its a long prayer cuzits a big nite. Its leading up to the biggest nite of the month whichis on sat nite. We have to be up the ENTIRE night praying. We onlyfininsh at about 4 am after which we eat and pray again and go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home