The Reaperman

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Conversations with a girl

Oct 3

When i get anngry 1 of 2 things happen.....either i blow up or i clamp up. Usually do the later. Bottle everything inside and keep it until it festers. sometimes i dont let it out and thats bad. I'm not very good with opening myself out, but have only recently realised how important that is. I am unlucky cuz i do not have like a best friend. YOu know, someone who can be my bestest buddy ever. So many ppl have come and gone n my life.

Last nite...my wkend adventures continued. We made another spur of the moment decision to go out after mosque. This time it was some of my bhora frnds. Our first stop was Apollo hospitals. Such a nice place to just chill and do nothing. Staring at all the sick ppl coming in and out. Smelling the aroma of hospital fragrances. Imagining the screams of ppl in pain. Such a nice place to hang out.....YUCK. I hate hospitals. Thoought that apollo wz nice when it first launched. But as we went to vist a frnd of a frnd yesterday, it reminded me of all the reasons why i hate hospitals. He was put in this tiny claustaphobic room with things running out of him. HE had a bad case of incurable asthma. His lung is working only at 27 % capacity. That sounds really scary.

Then we went to this road called barber strt. I had a culinary experience i did not think that Sri Lanka could offer. This road is in pettah. Now youd think that colombo wld be dead at abt 11 or 12. But this road and parts of pettah we drove thru was happenig. It was full of life and ppl and food!!! It was thrilling remined me all over again of india. Of course this was for ramazan. Ppl were chatting, walking about, playing cards, eating and this would go on till 4 am when they eat and go to sleep again. The restaurants to go to is this really cool on on barber strt, Elite, Iqbal. They make pillaows look like a rat infested dump. The food is superb. Get this....i had the most amzing mango lassi ever. (ate at the indian restaurant part of Elite) Then had hot hot garlic narn and mutton masala. But the best revalation was this dish called chicken 65. Amazing name no? Basically batter fried bite sized chicken on a bone. Yum. Then, what was even better thatn dat was this dish called chicken lollipops. Again chicken on a bone, lollipop sized in a sweet and savoury sauce. it was so sos os sos so tasty. I could go on...

Today was another boring day at work. But i was supposed to have this big presentation to Erricsson with boss. But in the 11th hour they cancelled it and did it so offhandly. Had to put in a lot of effort in vain.


I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but have occasional cravings fro something sweet and then a tiny nibble of chocalte is enuf. But sometimes i like to melt chocolate on my fingers and lick it all up.

On girls, i always seem to first look at their shoes. For some weird reason. I think it tells a lot abt the person. I have a thing for footware. then i gues i notice the face and speciifcally eyes. BUt after that it becomes hazy. cuz its hard to notice girls piece by piece. You notice the whole package togehter. The way she walks, the way she speaks and dresses. Her smile, hair...everything. i think you were wearing your matted slippers (or barefoot) and had a twinkle in your eye when i first saw u at ranils studio.

Today was a very good day for me. I just finished a meeting with boss. He was discussing my evaluation or performance. 8 ppl have done an evaluation of me and he had the summery, where they write about me, specifically the good, bad and areas for improvement. I had no problems apart from the fact that i am a bit of a loner. I consider my self an introvert and am not necessarily the best mixer. if i had a choice, i wld avoid crowds. This was seen as a bit of a bad trait, but something where i can always improve on. Overall it was good. I like that boss knows that i do well, cuz i know that i do well. I also like that everyday in the morning as i get up, i look forward to going to work. Cuz if ever a time comes when i feel like i don't want to, then i should quit. The only regret i have is that i have not gone abraod to study...but thats a long story i dont want to cry to you about.

1 Comments:

  • Now whats the problem Here ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home