The Reaperman

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Conversations with a girl

Sept 28

I began reading a terry pratchett of my own last nite. its called the truth. Very funny. by the way, did you check out the website i told you about on terry pratchett. Pls do. i'm telling you that you must. it will make the stroy you read so much more interesting.
I think i have a frnd who goes to that place on queens rd. It will be close to my office :)
I am one person for some weird reason who loves tests, studying and exams. I love the rush and the feeloing you get after you finish them. Where everyone else is scared, i enjoy it. So weird i am...

I just realised that next weekedn is a long one. I have to do something that weekend. I must go out of town. I wouldnt be me if i didnt make use of the holiday :)

Sometimes work is bloddy curse, especially when you have to depend one someone else. I always believe in the fact that if you want something done, you have to do it yourself. Its bad cuz i sometimes get all the shit [piled up on me. And its worse when you have someone working under you cuz its hard to let go of work. But what choice do you have when you cannot depend on half the ppl here. i'm also a little pissed when no one helps..., i have to go on a market visit on Saturday. Except fro 2 ppl, noone is willing to come and help me...so i might not do it. Which is bad cuz then only this who have not helped me will loose out. i am not doing this for myself. Anyway. That is a bit of what is irking me today and i hope you don't mind if i talk to you abt it.

So what gets you angry? And when you get angry, what happens, what do you do and how do you cool down?

what do i do when i get mad??i blow up BIG TIME!!! my cheeks start burning up and there's this big lump in my throat and i wanna totally cry!!! i normally do...if i get really really bugged..thats the bad part...if i'm in an argument its kinda hard to prove my point if i'm very bugged and i'm crying...i know it sounds silly...
i calm down afert i throw a fit by being alone or talking to a friend where i can cry my heart out and get it over with..if its at home i try my best not to blow up by biting on my tongue real hard so that i wont say anything unneccessary..
if i blow uo and hurt someone,i feel extremely guilty the next moment so i apologize right away..it says in the bible never to let the sun go down without mending a quarrel..and thats what i try to do..


Yesterday i went to mosque and as i said, after mosque sat down for dinner...Dinner is in this huge hall, where abt 500 ppl sit down on the ground in a circle like i explained to you and eat. We sit in the direct line of sight with the high priest. Of all things, he called me up today. I hate when he does this. Imagine if lets say the president of the country calls u up while you are having dinner. Or imagine if you were in the middle ages and the king calls you up. Everyone turns their attension to you. And i am a bit of a notorious case in mosque as well. I do not like to conform. I knew what he was going to tell me. He whispers to my ear that it would look very nice if i cut my hair....the thing is that i was always dreading someone telling me. And if it was anyone else, i would have told that person to mind his own business. But the amazing thing about the priest is that he speaks it so well. Its as if even if he tells you the worse thing in the world, you want to listen to him, because his tone, manner and style is so sweet. And you know that he is telling you from the bottom of his heart. I guess the word is diplomatically. I don't know if i am conyeing to you what it felt like to me well enough. ANyway my issue is that i do not want to cut my hair. Cutting my hair is such a traumatic experience for me (except for the fact that i get a free 15 min vigourous amazing massage for the 100/- i pay). And i had trimmed it last week. I like the way my hair looks right now. So i am thinking of trying to avoid him as much as possible, as hard as i know that will be. Anyway, that is last nights story.

Gotta break fast and leave now. TC and b good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home