The Reaperman

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Conversations with a girl

Sept 18 - Day 1 after venice

HI sunshine.... :)

I wanted to mail u when i had a clear head (from the usual monday morning work) and a full stomach. Just went to green cabin for an awesome lunch.
Another movie i recommend apart from RENT is Amelie. It is a french film that is sooo sweet. U will just begin to appreciate life so much. It will remind you abt everything good in the world and you will feel like a kid again. It is just so amazing. Weirdly it was written and directed by the same guy who did ALIEN, but it is worlds apart.
One more film u shd see is "life is beautiful" if you have already not. These are some of my fav films in the whole world.

I just got the best news in a while. My mum is coming back on Friday after about 2 months. I am so happy...yay. I do not have the kind of relationship that you have with your parents, but i really missed her even tho we disagree on so many things and always argue. Whats worse was that she wasnt there to see me perform. I would have got her to see me everyday and no that she would have loved it. Cuz she was always interested in the 'arts' as in music, dance etc. But when she was small her grandparents and uncles neer let her do it saying it was not for girls. (she went to bishops by the way). shit i want to curl up and wallow now :(((( Sorry. i'm a big baby. Sorry. I guess its all beginning to sink in. Yesterday and last day and all.


I am quite sleepy cuz on the way to drop some guys, chootiya, kevin, poornima, nayanthi, dinesh etc, we stopped by at the beach, cuz we did not want the day (nite) to end. The beach in the nite is my new favourite palce. I told you that rite. Its amazing just lying in the sand and staring at the stars. We frightened some couple who were necking in the car parked by the beach. That was funny :) Reached home at 4. Then for one hour, i was struggling with those damn flowers.

First of all i had to find a vase. I dont think we have ever brought flowers to our home, so we dont have vases. Not only was it 4 am, and i was tired, there was not one to ask where anything was. So i had to improvise. I found an emty 4 litre ice cream container that ended up being just perfect, tho not easthically perfect. Then i had the worst time getting the wrapping out. There was so much wire and kambi and i could not find the pliers. So i was using my fingers and a blunt sissor to cut it open. its still hurting! then i had to arrange it and that was a curse, cuz some of the stems were short, some were drooping. So i got rid of the short stuff and had to do a bit of arranging. When i got up in the mornig, tho, i must say it looked really nice Brought so much colour to the home. hmmmm...

BUt i actually was thinking, that the problem with flowers, and probably why i do not think giving them is a good idea is that they die. So isnt the whole point of it lost. I think it would be so much better if the flowers that you get, you could plant. Cuz that way not only do u do the envirnment a favour. U make your garden prettier and the gift lasts flor muc longer. I think giving a plant or a tree as a gift instead of flowers is a better idea than giving flowers...what do you think.


TC

PS, I got the R&J dvd. looking forward to seeing that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home