The Reaperman

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Conversations with a girl

Sept 13

I wz really bored last nite cuz there was no performance. Can i tell you a secret. I have absolutly no idea how i will manage without the play and i am a little scared. Do you know what i mean. Cuz suddenly i will have so much free time, that i am afraid i will be bored silly. And what is worse is that i will miss everyone i used to see practically daily for so many months. And then i will loose touch with so many ppl and will next meet them only in like 50 years time and then we will laugh and think about the great times we had on stage. Its quite scary and i cannot really describe it by writing about it. Its just a feeling

matt i know what you feel like when it comes to venice...i've been thinking about it for quite some time too...i'm definitely gonna miss everyone just like you will...its almost been a year ever since i joined and now i'm suddenly gonna lose out on it...the last performance is gonna be so hard...knowing that we wont get to do it again...and knowing that i'm not gonna be meeting all my new friends for a looooong time..ouch,i feel like crying right now!!!
but then again matt,things come and go in life and its our job not to get stagnated in one place but to move on...if we just hang on to every passing thing in our lives we might miss out on some of the best things around us..its so hard i know,but what to do..that's life...




I just had a very good hour. I had finished a presentation i have been working on for the last week and reviewing it with my boss. I should have finished it much earlier, but was being lazy. So i was really afraid he was going to scold me fo doing a bad job. But he didnt. He loved it. And thats great, cuz i feel as a whole load of pressure is off me. So i have a reason to celebrate and spend some time doing something more interesting than worrying.

U know a quote that comes to mind everytime something i love comes to an end...."don't cry because its over, smile because it happened" Venice was an amazing experience and its memories will live for ever with me. What is more heartening is that along with the memories, i have picked up some gr8 friends :)

Ice Age 1 & Ice Age 2 are both fabulous. You have to watch it & stitch as well. They are super cool and really funny...ooh...ooh, my fav 2 movies have to be Finding Nemo & Monstors Inc. I just love them. I know what u mean abt the crying. Dont worry about it. everyone does it sometimes. even the most grease stained, hard haerted, tattooed, motor bike riding and chain wearing, rock music loving person would melt when they see stuff like this. (i'm sure they will even if they dont admit it)

I was reading the Narnia books just before performance. I am looking forward to finishing them after actually. I love those books. I read them when i waz a kid and ever since them, it has been one of my dreams to own all 7. Only a month ago i bought it and now i feel as if an impossible childhood dream has come true :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home