The Reaperman

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Conversations with a girl

Sept 21

Meybe when i come over for the flute lesson, i can actually do it and show you. I love to cook you know. The favourite place in any house for me is the kitchen. I'm a great experimentor with food. Love it. eVEry time someone calls me for lunch, i end up cooking it myself :) I have bad news. I wont be coming for bradby. Damn. I was looking forward to it as well. Cuz dininda has got caught up in work, he cant make it and therefore neither can i cuz i was going for it. Maybe next year then. So sad yar. I would have supported trinity. Cuz i like kandy and i like the look of the school. I dont know too much about the school, tho bu i am sure it must be cool. I have to run to the wendt. I'll tell you about it tomorrow. My mum is coming in the afternoon tomorrow. Yayayayayayayayayayaya. But i think my bro will go to pick her and i will see her only in the night.

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home