The Reaperman

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Who are you...really

I agree that you need to find yourself. to find what your identity is, what niche you belong to. Create your character as it were. BUT i think that finding your self is a life long and life time endeavor. I think if you find out enough to be able to say that you love yourself...to shout out to the world that you are bloody amazing...you have achieved something. i know people like that. I know people who are amazing, but don't accept it as readily i as i do.I thought that i could never love some one else until i could first love myself. I was right. My poor girlfriend had to first convince me that i was amazing, before i found the guts to tell her some thing she already knew...that i loved her.My point is that i should not think that because i don't know myself enough, and because what i find of my self is not great, i will not live my life. Maybe i have got the wrong end of the proverbial stick. Maybe its enough to learn as much about you as you need to love yourself. Let the people who love you, learn and learn to love whatever else that they find out about you. I don't know....this is all very confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home