The Reaperman

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My legacy

I'm wondering....am i doing this for people to read, or just for my benefit. If i am doing this for your benefit then won't the content be different to if i was doing this for me. i would like this to be something only for me...that i let close friends read if they want to. Then maybe I'll be less self conscious or less trying to impress and more myself. it feels a bit naked tho...

So...truly truly fuck the world. Fuck the world for all its worth. Every inch of planet earth. that a start isn't it.

On the other hand, even tho what ever i say are the little thoughts that run around in my head, they might inadvertently hurt someone else. The way i write is the way i think. More or less exactly that way. A little raw and 'unclutured'. Thats probably the problem, tho i want to put in a clause...

This message contains confidential information intended only for a specific individual and purpose (me and mine), and is protected by the hand of doom. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you do, then you will be taken to the courts of hell. The author will not be held responsible for any emotional injury that may result.


On the other other hand (the third one), it was very sweetly (the sweet that borders on the i'd like to kick your ass kind) pointed out to me that i have hurt some people feelings by what i wrote abt invaders soming to Sri Lanka and swallowing up our culture. I should apologise for calling them fuckers. i do feel strongly that what was called Sri Lanka culture has been eroded, but that doesnt mean that i can go around calling people names. Becaue i know people now and may know more in the future who are from that race. come to think of it, even i am a foreighn fucker whose ancestors had come to take advantage of lil 'ol Sri Lanka. Isnt this how racial hate and holy JIHAD's begin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home