The Reaperman

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Of fasting and shitt

3rd Monday October 2005

1st fast. Had to wake up early. Feel like a zombie on steroids. Have a very shitty day that made me ponder on the question “What happens when you hold in a fart” Does it get dissolved back into the system? Does it come out at a later stage much bigger? Does it come out of other orifices? Is this the cause of people saying that they feel shitty?

After work went shoe shopping. There are many branded shoe shops close to work and they are factory outlets so the Addidas, Reebok, Nike, Weatherman, Levis, Fila shoes are quite cheap. But me being the troubled shopper went to about 10 of these shops and found only 1 pair that I liked. No I need to go to another 10 and check out every option I can before I make the purchase or I’ll feel like there might have been something that I missed.

Because of this, I got a bit late to mosque and went after prayers. The food was bloody awesome.
The 1st day of every bhora Calendar month is also the day of the new moon. So today would be the second day. Apparently looking at the moon brings good luck. Also you cannot see the moon on the new moon and the first day of the month (you can only see it very slightly on the second after sunset), hence probably the reason why Muslims alw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home