The Reaperman

Sunday, September 18, 2005

My woe

Let me define the reason why i like you my friend...Its because your amazing company. You make me happy when we talk. I like what you are and i would never want to change that. You have qualities of a person that i really admire. Passion, determination, ambition, intelligence, humour.

Lately i'm beginning to feel like we don't see eye to eye anymore. Things that i say spark fire in your eyes, and i don't want to be thick skinned anymore. i won't ignore or bite back that the hurt your comments cause me. I feel that if i wasn't there, you wouldnt miss me much. I wonder what my place is in you life.

1 Comments:

  • Im really sorry things started going wrong during the last couple of weeks. Im still trying to figure out what really happened. Maybe it was the lack of proper communication. I really did try to understand you, but i thought i was restricted because you weren't been open about yourself.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home