The Reaperman

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Now what....

Time to go home i guess. Yay. back to my book. Right now reading charms pratchet. The 5th elephant. Do i have to say its awsome! Still, i am not over colin de silva tho. i hope i will never be. its like i did not want it to end. It would be just perfect if i'd died after. Very sad it ended. Sadder still to know that i think he's died. i highly rate and recommned his books. The 2 i read were winds of Sinhala and Founts of Sinhala.

Looking forward to the concert on Monday. not looking forward to anything else that would happen on Monday tho. 8.00 bloody am meeting. i only hope i wake up. The only good thing is that we get yummy kiribath. this is obviosly a CIMA mtg. A lot of my frnds are coming for this hope fully, Bludge, me, azi, kamila, shyala, hopefully mika, murtaza, mufu, dhushy and julaine. That abt covers it i think. Ayesha too will be coming.

Still haveone more holiday to go. Sunday will probably be wake up late....cycle to work, giving my photos to print for the ad aid charity auction, mosq for lunch. After that its a bit hazy. Wanna watch aviator and school o rock hopefully at some point.

had an experience with the cops. Got a ticket cuz i was drivin a car that had had the signal lights stolen. when i told this to the big loon of a copp, he actually apologised for giving me the ticket!!!@# very shockin behaiviour for a copper. After the usual rastiyadu i go to collect my licence. Then the buggers cannot find it. BUT they were very POLITE. Unbeleivable. What are the word of coppers coming to. Theywasked me to sit, told me that theyd look for it and to come tmrow. Then i go a few days later, and they still can't find it. This other bugger got everyone else to wait while he looked for it. it was still lost. He actually took down my no. n said he'd call me!@!@!#!!## After ui left, and got in the bus to come to wrk, he actually CALLED me. and said he found it. Then, finally after i collected it today, i thanked him, and he said he shld be apologising to me instead. WOWOWWOWOWOW. It really shock the foundations of belief i had built up of copppers being down right ass holes. Welawatte police rocks!

In more news of my life (ppl reading this can feel free to skim these boring bits...it'l probably be me who skims it anyway) got a hair cut and a massage. For once i came out with a satisfied cut. Although the bummer being that the price had increaed to a freakin 100 bucks. That is borderline, and my limit. better look for another place. 80 is on the high side, 60 is ideal.

Lets see what other old stuff i have done in the past i cn put up....Shit 11.15. Time to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home